How to Watch AMC Plus on your Samsung Smart TV? [Updated 2023]
Streaming services let us watch our favorites online on any compatible device. There are plenty of streaming services available. But we have to pick a streaming service that’s convenient for us. We always help you with the articles that are providing information about the streaming services and their streaming techniques. Likewise, today we are here to help you with an article that is all about a streaming service that’s one of the best and recently launched streaming services. It’s AMC+. The AMC+ is a streaming service to stream your favorites online on your devices at the most reasonable price. Let’s get into the article to learn the ways to get the AMC Plus app on Samsung Smart TV.
The AMC+ streaming service is from AMC Networks that was released in June 2020. The AMC+ service is the successor service of AMC Premiere. This service includes content from AMC, IFC, BBC America, Sundance TV, AMC+ Originals, and so on. AMC+ has a huge content library. It has thousands of hours of on-demand programming content. You can stream TV Shows, Series, Movies, and many more. The AMC+ service updates its content library every week with new Movies and Shows.
Subscription Cost Of AMC+
- The subscription cost of the AMC+ service is $8.99/month plus taxes or $89.99/annum plus taxes. You can subscribe through the AMC+ official website.
- It can be also subscribe through the Roku Channel app, Apple TV app, or Amazon Prime Video. It also costs $8.99/month plus taxes or $89.99/annum plus taxes. But you can’t access the AMC+ app or its website to watch content with these credentials. You can only watch the AMC+ content in the Apple TV app, Roku Channel app, or Amazon Prime Video.
- The user can use YouTube TV or Sling TV to watch the AMC+ content. You can’t use the AMC+ app or its website to watch the AMC+ content with these credentials. You can only watch the AMC+ content on YouTube TV or Sling TV.
- Subscribe to AMC+ through the TV Provider services like DirecTV, Dish, and Comcast Xfinity. You have to check their official website to know the cost. The TV Provider credentials can only allow you to watch the AMC+ content in the respective TV Provider app or website and not in the AMC+ app or AMC+ official website.
How to Watch AMC Plus on Samsung Smart TV?
The AMC+ app is not available on Samsung Smart TV. But you can get the AMC+ app on your Samsung Smart TV by following the upcoming workarounds.
- Chromecast AMC+ on Samsung Smart TV
- AMC+ on Samsung Smart TV via streaming devices
Steps to Chromecast AMC Plus on Samsung Smart TV
Let’s get into the procedure to Chromecast the AMC+ app on Samsung TV.
Step1: Set up your Chromecast dongle with your Samsung Smart TV.
Step2: Setup the same Wi-Fi network on your Smartphone and Chromecast.
Step3: Install the AMC+ app on your Smartphone and log in.
Step4: Then play the content in the AMC+ app on your Smartphone.
Step5: Opt for the Chromecast icon in the AMC+ app on your Smartphone and Choose the Chromecast device from the search results.
Then the chosen content of the AMC+ app will play on your Chromecast-connected Samsung TV.
Steps to Get AMC Plus on Samsung Smart TV via Streaming Devices
The AMC+ App is available on the following streaming devices .
- Apple TV
- Fire TV
Let’s get into the procedure to get the AMC+ app on Samsung TV using streaming devices.
Step1: Setup your streaming device with your Samsung Smart TV.
Step2: Go to the App store on your streaming device.
Step3: Install the AMC+ app from the app store.
Step4: Then sign in to the app on your streaming device and start watching on your Samsung Smart TV.
Other Ways to Watch AMC Plus on Samsung Smart TV
You can also use the following streaming apps to watch the AMC+ service on your Samsung TV.
- YouTube TV
- Sling TV
- Apple TV
- Amazon Prime Video
The above-listed streaming apps are compatible with Samsung Smart TV. Install any of the given streaming apps to watch the AMC+ service on your Samsung TV.
The AMC+ service is one of the popular services to stream your favorites. Get the AMC+ app on your Samsung Smart TV by going through the procedures given in our article to watch your favorites anytime and anywhere. Thanks for reading.